What is Life Coaching!? "The aim of life is to thrive- to find your passion and live it. A life coach can help you find and live your passion and your dream," Jill M. Fratto
Life coaching is defined by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential,” (coachfederation.org). Tony Robbins describes a coach as someone “who will push you to identify your goals, hold you accountable and provide encouragement throughout your journey to become a better version of yourself.” Your coach has been trained to ask the right questions, reflect your thoughts back to you, and help you get to the heart of your needs and desires in life. As a Christian Coach, they incorporate scripture and the Holy Spirit into your conversations which allows for a greater depth of growth for you. Continue reading for more information on the values HRS Life Coaching utilizes in all coaching programs.
HRSLC Core Values
At HRS Life Coaching all of our programs are grounded in the core values below:
- Each person was made in the image of God (Genesis 1:26-27),
- Who you are matters (1 Corinthians 12:12-27, Matthew 22:37-40)
- God is love (1 John 4:7-8)
- We love because He first loved us (1 John 4:11-12)
- Everyone falls prey to the patterns of this world, and God calls us to renew our mind (Romans 12:2). These patterns (sometimes referred to as cognitive distortions) can include comparison, “should” statements, all or nothing mentality, emotional reasoning, blame and guilt, labeling/identity attachment, controlling fear, insecurity, pride, false beliefs, and many more (2 Timothy 3:1-5).
- Everyone is capable of growth (Job 8:7, Phillipians 1:9-11, Proverbs 1:5)
- The Holy Spirit is the ultimate coach (John 14:15-17)
What programs do you offer?
For young female professionals we have one-on-one and group coaching options. Both are available in 12 month packages with the option to pay month to month or in full. To learn more about one-on-one coaching click here. To learn more about group coaching click here.